Well, I didn't get the car WHEW! and DAMN! at the same time!
I went errand running with mom today, which took us to both Newton and Hutch. We checked the Humane Societies at both places (both of which sucked) and no good Austrailian Shephards for dad. I will just have to get the one at Manhattan.
Got grandma's computer all set up, antivirused, and ready to go. She seems to like it. It kicks the other one's butt, especially since the other one locks up every five minutes for absolutely no good reason. It's completely frelled. I can't even get linux to install. I did get an awesome bowl of potato soup though. It was very good, even if it had li'l smokies instead of deer sausage....
Going to hang with Jake tomorrow, he's out of school. Not sure what we're going to do yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home