A moment of silence for Wash, Book, and Mr. Universe...
...
...
Yes, they died last time, and I knew they'd die again, but it was still sad. But Serenity is a great movie, and everyone should go see it and take all their friends.
I ended up waiting and coming to KC today, just bypassed Manhattan and took 50. It worked okay, was still a long drive though. I've missed Matty 2 nights in a row now though, :-(. Last night he came online, but MSN wouldn't let me talk to him. Then tonight I was at Serenity. But he'll be in town tomorrow, and I get to meet him on Sunday :-D YAY!!! I keep telling myself, no expecations, no worries, if it happens it happens. (it'll happen :-) I think he's more worried than I am though.
I get to hang with Brad and Sara tomorrow, I think we're going to go to thrift stores, that should be fun :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home