Good Grief! I can't wait 'till Sunday! :-)
I just talked with Matty for 2 hours and 35 minutes! I can tell he's nervous about meeting me on Sunday, and I keep telling him that he worries too much. I think he worries that we'll meet and the sparks won't fly, and I know by experience that we'll probably have too high expectations for each other and it won't work out. You just have to hope that it does, and try not to build the other person so big a reputation that they could never live up to it. We get along great, we love talking with each other, He's really cute. I think the only thing that would kill it immediately is if he's not attracted to me. I know he likes my picture, but I know how little my pictures represent me in my natural state. They're me, and they're hot, but I'm not hot, pretty good looking maybe ;-) , but not hot. I reallize that there's a possibility that I won't be attracted to him, but it's pretty slim. I think I'm the one dating up. Oh well. It will either work, or I'll be at square one. It's happened before, and I'm becoming pretty good at dealing with it. At least he's not too old for me, like the last one.
Anyway, made over $750 on that damned wire. YAY! If only I could find more! Didn't win the lottery though, though noone else did either :-). So there's still hope.
Tomorrow, I'm putting the memory (that finally came today) in grandma's computer, eating a few fresh zweibach, and heading for Manhattan, then KC on friday for Serenity and staying to meet Matty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home