9.19.2005

Matt is still there, Woot!

I finally got ahold of Matthew tonight.  He had his wisdom teeth out today, and is sore, but doing fine.  I remember having mine out.  I was lucky, it was no big deal and I was eating tortilla chips and salsa the next day, very gingerly mind you, but eating them none the less.  Unfortunately he wont' be able to go to renfest with us next time, I don't think. That weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving Day, and he'll probably be in Canada with his mother and sister.  I'm hoping to go to KC a week early and maybe we can go the weekend before. 

I'm heading home wednesdayish, not that there is anything in particular I need to do there, but visiting is good, for a while at least.  I think Amber and I are actually going to start doing tech support in the halls, I need the job, something to do.  I feel really useless right now, just drifting around, mooching a place to stay off of people.  I just don't want a shit job, I want something relevent and fun.  I may have to just cope and do the shit job anyway.  We'll see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home