Amber and I are going into business! YAY!
Well, not business, I guess, maybe, I don't know what to call it. Freelance tech support. Independent computer consulting. We're calling it compy.sos, cause that's the best gmail address that was available. :-) I won't be able to get back to manhattan till mid next week though. Saturday I'm helping dad pull some really big copper wire that I'm going to then strip and recycle for gobs of money, if all goes well that is. Hopefully it will be some serious dough. I'd be happy with $500 or so, but I think we'll make a few grand. Yay!
Tomorrow is making stuffed peppers with my grandma, then in the evening I'm going to Travis's party in wichita, and picking up some more ram for grandma's computer. It is in serious need.
Oh, and I went to the greenhouses today, and it doesn't look like anyone's hiring now, ug. I figured as much, but it was worth a try, right?

1 Comments:
Oh man you've got big hopes and dreams for us. I've got no expectations going in, that way they don't cause a let down, or do cause a hellacious surprise if we do make some bucks. I have some more thoughts and such on it, I'll let you know about them soon as I let my thoughts clear up a bit :D
Post a Comment
<< Home