Now what have I gotten myself into...
Well, I knew I shouldn't have been poking around on ebay when I'm bored, but I did it, and now I'm high bidder on a car I don't need. It's really cool looking though. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4580787637 I hope I get outbid though. It would be fun to have and drive, and it looks cool, but I don't really need the headache of another car to have to sell. It's only in wichita though, so that will make the whole process easier, but will also take some of the fun out of it. Oh well, I'll get it if I'm supposed to get it, right?
I'm still waiting to hear from the Peace Corps. I'm hoping tomorrow, that would be reasonable, or maybe friday. Keep your fingers crossed.
I went on a date a couple of nights ago with Martin. He's a very sweet 28 year old fellow from the Czech Republic. He lives in Manhattan. There were no sparks, but we both had a good time, so it wasn't a flop either. I think maybe next time i'm up there I'll ask him out for another date. That is unless I have a car and can't afford to go on a date. ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home